Kim Shrader, in charge of this year’s raffle, made a brief report at Friday’s Anniversary Cruise, to wind up the raffle for another year.
Corporate sponsors are vitally important to the success of the Raffle. The major sponsor was Windermere Real Estate, by Don Deasy. The major sponsors contribute $2,500.
Contributing sponsors donating $1,000. This list included:
- Ragen MacKenzie (Dick Tschetter)
- Alvin Goldfarb Jewelers (Steve Goldfarb)
- Banner Bank (Ted Szatrowski)
- Cary Kopczynski & Co (Cary Kopczynski)
- Coldstream Capital Management (Bob McNulty)
- GLY Construction (Frank Young)
- Overlake Hospital (Carlene Buty)
- Parker Smith and Feek (Steve White)
- Pella Windows and Doors (Mary Truesdell)
- Roberts Trane (Donn Roberts)
- Your Equity Services (Bob McKorkle)
- Seattle Boat Company (Alan Bohling)
Supporting Sponsors include:
- Allegra Print & Imaging (Frank Stillo)
- Chaplin Volkswagen
- Doug Cameron Orthodontics (Doug Cameron)
- Godfather’s Pizza
- Radford & Company Realtors (Colin Radford)
- Xerox (Jim Zidar)
- Microsoft (Bill Spencer)
The Golf Outing Committee worked hard to make this year’s 6th Annual Outing a tremendous success. Thanks to Chairman Tim Moriarty, and members Mark Esteb, Robin Callan, Margie Burnett, Bill Scott, Brian Heimbigner, Paul Martin, Rick McManus, Bruce Walker, Ted Ederer, and Doug Engberg.
Kudos also went to the Raffle Committee, chaired by Howard Johnson. Included in this group were Kim Shrader, Tim Moriarty, Robin Callan, Bob McKorkle, Terry Peterson, Margie Burnett, Donn Roberts, Frank Stillo, Wayne McCaulley, Chris Monger, Mark Hough, Shelley Noble, Jenny Andrews, Jane Kuechle, Norm Johnson, and Steve Lingenbrink.