"Legal services for Growth Companies - Wilson Sonsini"
Partner Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati
Introduced by: Bob Holert
Patrick will discuss the legal and business issues that are commonly faced by startups in all industries, as well as common mistakes that are made by founders.
About the Speaker
Patrick is active in numerous civic and professional organizations, and is a frequent speaker on topics relating to securities laws and corporate governance.
• J..D., University of Chicago Law School, 1989
• A.B., History, Stanford University, 1986 With Distinction and Departmental Honors
Associations and Memberships
• Member, Advisory Board, Washington Chapter of the Institute for Justice
• Member, Business Law Section, American Bar Association
• State Bar of California, Washington, U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit