|Name||Classification||Partner||Cell/Home Phone||Business Phone||Contact Info||ID||Delete|
Our 2018 Adoption party is nearing and we still have some critical spots to fill… please look at your calendar and see if you can spare 1/2 a day for this incredible event!
When: Sat. October 6th 2018
Where: Woodridge Elementary School – 12619 SE 20th Pl, Bellevue, WA 98005
Why: To help foster children find their “Forever Families”
WHAT we still need help with:
- Drivers: Please please please – get your background check form into Girish as soon as possible.. it takes time for approval and we need more drivers. Without drivers, we will have fewer children attending.
- Welcome Table Attendees (x2) : We need 2 people to man the Welcome Table for Children / Foster Families and Agency workers that bring children. You will be trained on site.
- Pumpkin Decorating Station :
- Acquisition : Supplier: QFC, East-Bel on 140th, manager Michelle Aikins
- Pick – up & Delivery
- Photographer: We need someone to take pictures of the kids as they come in, print them and give them to the children to take home with them.
- Video Spokesperson: Someone who can work with Laura to narrate a bit about the party for the video.
- Food Servers (x3) : Curtis Cummins will be purchasing, picking up and delivering Pizzas, Salads, Cookies & Water. He needs 3 Helpers to :
- Serve lunch
- Pack up leftovers into ziplock bags and move to front door for kids to take home with them.
- Face Painter
- Corn Hole Game Monitor
- Golf Ladder Game Monitor
Please reach out to Girish and / or I to volunteer to fill one of these needed positions!
Thank you so much!
Girish & Tanya