The BBRC Calendar Feed produces a specical data feed that you can use to subscribe to an up-to-date listing of all BBRC Friday meetings, socials, and other events. This page shows how to subscribe to and use this feed.
The address of the calendar feed is:
- Open Outlook and go to the Calendar page.
- In the left navigation bar, hover over the heading for either "My Claendars" or "Other Calendars"
- With your mouse, right-click the heading and select "Add Calendar" then "From Internet"
- In the box that pops up, enter the feed address, and click "Ok."
- The next box asks if you'd like to subscribe to updates. Click "Yes."
- You are complete. The calendar should load and display programs and events.