“***BBRC MEETING CANCELLED – FRIDAY, MARCH 20TH***”
Good Evening BBRC Rotarians,
A quick note to let you know I have decided to cancel our next two (2) weekly meetings, March 13th & 20th, 2020.
I make this decision with a heavy heart, yet it is done to ensure our members health and well being. I believe the current Coronavirus situation demands that I take this cautious position.
With that being said, you are probably wonder what are other clubs doing within our District 5030. Many are canceling club meetings until mid month – others for the entire month of March, fundraisers are being canceled and / or rescheduled, in club service projects have been canceled.
The District and Rotary International are also canceling events. (i.e. District Conference & RYLA have been canceled here locally).
The following is provided by District 5030- I am confident you are aware of this information – however, I would rather repeat than not provide:
- Please follow your local news for updates on the Coronavirus. The World Health Organization website is: https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/advice-for-public.
- Wash your hands
- Maintain social distancing
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth
- Practice respiratory hygiene
- If you have fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical care early
- Stay informed and follow advice given by your healthcare provider
I look forward to seeing you very soon. Please reach out to me directly with your questions / concerns regarding this unexpected and unfortunate regional / national / global issue.
BBRC 2019 – 2020 President
Please Log in to make an announcement