Victoria "Tori" Fairhurst
Community Engagement Representative - Washington and Alaska Be The Match
“Be the Match”
Scribe: Traci Tenhulzen
Three years ago Tom Helbling was diagnosed with leukemia. With a perfect match donor from Germany, Max Korell, 23 years old, was able to save Tom’s life.
Girish Bhatia also shared his personal donor story.
If you would like more information on “Be The Match” please contact Tori Fairhurst, email@example.com.
If you would like to joint the match – http://Join.BeTheMatch.org/Yes
BOARD MEMBERS ANNOUNCED FOR 2018-2019
Here are the nominees for the 2018-19 Board presented at today’s club meeting:
- President: Morris Kremen
- President-Elect: Chris Boland
- Community/Vocational: Mitch Freedman
- Club Administration: Bob Holert
- New Generations: Laura Cosacchi
- Treasurer: Margie Burnett
- Rotary Foundation: Chuck Kimbrough
- President-Elect Nominee: Ann Norman
Officers & Directors not up for Election
- Past President: Kaj Pedersen
- Secretary: Ann Norman
- Public Relations: Paul Osborn
- International Service: John Schwager
- Membership: Timothy Leahy
- Sergeant at Arms: Curtis Cummings
Please take an opportunity to thank these individuals for their willingness to serve on the BBRC Board for 2018-19.
10 K EARLY REGISTRATION
Our goal is to have more registrations this year for the Annual All In For Autism 10 and 5 K run and Kids Dash. We can do it with our help – register early at All in for Autism website.